Monday, December 9, 2013

And A Copy of HUSTLIN' TEXAS, a Texas Fever novel by KC Klein Goes To ...



Thank you to everyone who stopped by to join in the fun
of celebrating the new release, HUSTLIN' TEXAS,
a Texas Fever novel by KC Klein.

I hope you enjoyed the special scene KC and I wrote 
just for the occasion and for you.

I hope you'll all check out this amazing
series starting with TEXAS WIDE OPEN 
and continuing with 
HUSTLIN' TEXAS.



Speaking of which, we promised
one lucky random entry would 
win a digital copy of this 
amazing new contemporary romance
and the winner is:



Cynthia D'Alba



Congrats Cynthia!
Cynthia has been notified by email so I hope she'll 
check her mail, especially her spam folder in
case it goes in there.  Cynthia will have until end of day 
on Thursday, December 12, 2013 to get back to 
me or I'll have to randomly choose another
entry who will get her book. 

Thanks again and Happy Reading Everyone!

No comments: