Saturday, April 13, 2013

And a Copy of A PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR by Emily Quinn goes to ...



THANK YOU EVERYONE
for taking the time to visit
with the lovely
Emily Quinn
and
a great big thank you,
to Emily,
for being such a wonderful guest.
You're welcome back here any time! 

I hope you will all enjoy
reading this fun contemporary romance.
It isn't available in all vendors yet
but come mid-July, it will.
In the meantime, if you've got
a Kindle or Kindle app, it's fast reading
and well worth the time.

 As promised, one lucky commenter is
going to win a Kindle copy of
A PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR by Emily Quinn,
 
so without further ado,
the winner is: 


 

SUE G
 


 Congrats to Sue, she has been notified by email
and she will be receiving her copy of this
wonderful debut romance by an author I expect to
see more good things from in the future, Emily Quinn. 
 Please check your SPAM folder so you don't miss the message.

Since Sue must have either a Kindle or Kindle app
to read this delightfully fun romance, I will wait until
I hear from her to send her book. If by chance, 
I don't hear back from her by end of day,
Thursday, April 18, 2013, or she is unable to accept the
prize copy, I will choose another winner
from the valid entries. So ... Sue, check your mail!

Congratulations, Sue, and thank you
to everyone who visited and played.

Happy Reading Everyone!

2 comments:

Emily Quinn said...

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for having me on your blog. It was lots of fun!

Sue,
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy APLA.

Emily

Dalila G. said...

Congrats Sue G.!
Happy reading! :-)